Sunday, April 20, 2014

Team came!

I had a wonderful time with my team a couple of weeks ago. They worked on fixing up the casitas (sanctuary housing) here at Hospital Loma de Luz. I live in one of the 6 casitas and so, they got to work in my house too. We also had lunch at my house two days on my porch. I got to work with them on Friday, which was a lot of fun. :)
Outside staff housing before leaving for church on Sunday.

Painting the bars for the windows.

Break for Baleadas

Nancy putting up curtains.

The kids from children's center helping Ralph to sand doors.

Lars and Tim working in the bodega (workshop) making the bunkbeds for 2 casitas.

Team after a full day of work on Friday...in front of one of the casitas. 
I can't wait to hear all the stories from this year of how God worked in everyone's lives. Thanks for all you guys did while you were here. I was very blessed by you guys this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment