Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thursday night

Thursday night seemed just like any other with Missionary Fellowship. Sydney and I got home after fellowship and had some chai tea and were reading books. All of a sudden, she said Christine, there's another tarantula...oh and he was huge. When I went outside to get the machete, he hid in a corner. Set up a footstool on top of the kitchen table so I could reach to the ceiling. I didn't see where, so just went poking around with the machete until I found him. I lightly hit him about 5 times before he jumped down at me and hit the floor. I let out a huge scream!!! Then didn't want to get off the table! Finally went and put tennis shoes on...incase he came crawling toward me. Then, took me about 2 minutes to get the nerve up to smash him...he was way bigger than the blade of my machete!!! Ew gross.
kinda blurry, but you can see he was huge.

My heart was racing so fast after this!!! It took me forever to fall asleep.
This is only part of what is living in my roof. We also have rats and Iguanas.
The iguana that sleeps in my room some nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment