Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day

Well, getting ready for the big day tomorrow. Still trying to get my packing done...going to have to consolidate as both my bags right now are overweight. I talked to the missionaries today and they were heading out to San Pedro Sula to pick me up tomorrow. The river is down and crossable since they have not had rain in 2 days and it's not supposed to rain again until saturday.

So...will let you guys know when I get to the hospital. We are going to make the 3 hour drive from San Pedro Sula to La Ceiba on friday and will stay in the city that night. I will do my grocery shopping in the city before going out to the hospital on saturday. I will post as soon as I can after I arrive at the hospital to let you all know I arrived safely. Thank you for your prayers already and in the weeks and months to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment