Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pizza making


Since I have been here I have really enjoyed making pizza. I learned how to make the dough a couple of months ago and it has been one of my favorite meals since. It's quick, easy and I always have leftovers! Sometimes I bring some to the girls in the lab and they just love it. Today I went to Lucinda to teach Veronica how to make pizza since her children absolutely love it! She was so surprised at how easy it was. We made two pizzas and this was the one she made all by herself. She is now hoping her husband will build her an oven. (They build them here out of clay.)

I also finished teaching the 10 Commandment to my sunday school class today. There is a song here that one of the doctors teaches to the kids in the schools and we sang it in front of the church this morning. It was so cute, I wish I had a video of it!

2 comments: